The club's members will vote annually for their own executive council, which will be responsible for the day to day running of their chapter. An individual may only serve on one Chapter Executive at a time, and can not serve on the Steering Committee and their Chapter Executive at the same time. Each Chapter Executive will consist of the following positions:
1. Oversees the running of the club.
2. Chairs meetings.
3. Coordinates the executive positions and activities
4. Oversees the day to day operations of the chapter
5. Acts as the point of contact for their chapter.
1. Fulfills presidential duties in the absence of the president
1. Records minutes of all monthly and executive meetings
2. Reports minutes back to general membership and acts as a liaison between executive and membership
1. Maintains full financial records for the chapter
2. Reports account balance and recent / upcoming expenditures and revenues to the executive and at monthly meetings as well a summarized year end annual report.
3. Collects chapter contributions for Provincial club expenses.
1. Collects membership dues
2. Maintains current membership list
3. Insuring the application process is fulfilled
4. Introducing new members at monthly meetings
1. Responsible for generating a list of runs for the year
2. Responsible for trail guiding and or organizing guides on trail runs
3. Responsible for ensuring vehicle safety and trail worthiness
Larry D Haight '05 WK Limited, Hemi, OME HD coils, JBA front UCAs, 32s, K&N, Magna-Flow, JustaBilt rails, 4xGuard armour, Superchip, Rola Rack, SmittyBilt Comp-Air, (RTI Score:679) '05 WK Laredo, 4.7, stock, needs TLC