The committee has discussed and with the closure of schools extended and the uncertainty of when we can get back to our normal routines we have decided not to hold Jamboree in June.
It was a hard decision to make as we all look forward to it so much.
We do have a possibility to hold Jamboree the weekend of September 10th. This is not a for certain thing but an option we are looking into in the event that COVID-19 is behind us and we have the interest as well.
We are creating a poll (on our Facebook page) to see what your thoughts are before we make any tentative decisions and move forward with this option.
Again this is not a certain thing but a possible option. Once the poll has been posted please select your choice by Friday April 10th.
If there are any questions or concerns please message the committee on FB Messenger rather than comment as we may not always see them.
Thank you for your understanding.
The NSJC Jamboree Committee
Larry D Haight '05 WK Limited, Hemi, OME HD coils, JBA front UCAs, 32s, K&N, Magna-Flow, JustaBilt rails, 4xGuard armour, Superchip, Rola Rack, SmittyBilt Comp-Air, (RTI Score:679) '05 WK Laredo, 4.7, stock, needs TLC